Drug Screening 12-DOA. Workplace approved. SAME-DAY RESULTS
Multi-12 (DOA) drug panel with same-day results, in the comfort of your own home, hotel or work space. We come to you, collect the sample(s) and give you official medical result documents with documents 4 hours or less after sample is collected. Virbal onsite results are immediate 15 minutes after sample is collected.
Urine based screening test for multiple drugs of abuse (DOA). This one-step screening test panel. This test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for qualitative detection of the following (12) drugs.
12-pack DOA screening includes:
Cocaine(COC), COC 150, Amphetamine(AMP), AMP 500, Methamphetamine(MET), MET 500, Marijuana(THC), Methadone(MTD), Methylenedioxymethamphetamine(MDMA), Opiate 2000(OPI), Oxycodone(OXY), Propoxyphene(PPX), Phencyclidine(PCP), Barbiturates(BAR), Benzodiazepines(BZO).
Test Ordering/Testing Process:
- Schedule your mobile service visit by email: email@example.com or phone: 1(403)431-4262
- You will need to communicate the testing product you would like performed and the ideal time and location of the Mobile service visit in order to make your appointment. We will email or call you with a confirmation.
- Our professional staff will arrive at your hotel/conference centre or home and you will be tested. Your sample will immediately be delivered to our local Banff lab for diagnostic/screening.
- Your results will be emailed to you, in PDF format, within 3-6 hours after being tested or 1-2 hours for RUSH results.
- NEED FASTER RESULTS? Select the RUSH Results service - ADD ON. We will have you tested with priority results in 1 hours after testing is complete ($37).
This toxicology test equipment is approved for point of care (POC) screening by Health Canada for diagnosing 12 DOA substances, with high accuracy.
* It is the responsibility of the patient/client to select the appropriate test(s) before our mobile service staff arrive at your location. We are not responsible for customers who purchase and are tested with the wrong product. Although we will do our best to make a followup appointment, NO refunds will be given and additional service fees and products required costs will be the responsibility of the client.