RSV - Rapid Molecular Test. SAME-DAY RESULTS
RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) RAPID molecular in vitro diagnostic test administered by our medical team.
This test utilizes an isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology (NAAT) to accurately detect RSV.
Test Ordering/Testing Process:
- Schedule your mobile service visit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 1(403)431-4262
- You will need to communicate the testing product you would like performed and the ideal time and location of the Mobile service visit in order to make your appointment. We will email or call you with a confirmation.
- Our professional staff will arrive at your hotel/conference centre or home and you will be tested. Your sample will immediately be delivered to our local Banff lab for diagnostic/screening.
- Your results will be emailed to you, in PDF format, within 6 hours of being tested or 1-2 hours for RUSH results.
- NEED FASTER RESULTS? Select the RUSH Results service - ADD ON. We will have you tested with priority results in 1-2 hours after testing is complete ($37).
* The Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) is a molecular test. It is an approved point of care (POC), screening test by Health Canada for diagnosing RSV with high accuracy.
** It is the responsibility of the patient/client to select the appropriate test(s) before our mobile service staff arrive at your location. We are not responsible for customers who purchase and are tested with the wrong product. Although we will do our best to make a followup appointment, NO refunds will be given and additional service fees and products required costs will be the responsibility of the client.