Respiratory Multi Pack - INFLUENZA, RSV, COV19. SAME-DAY RESULTS
Not sure what you have? This respiratory multi-pack is the best and most cost effective way to find out. Each sample is collected and laboratory diagnostics are run separately for each virus/test.
RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus), INFLUENZA (A & B) use rapid molecular in vitro diagnostic tests with sample collection administered by our medical team. These test(s) utilizes an isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology (NAAT) to accurately detect RSV, and Influenza. For Covid19 we use a Viral Antigen technology that detect the current viral loads in your body at the time of collection. All of the tests are extremely accurate and very effective when administered by a healthcare professional.
Test Ordering/Testing Process:
- Schedule your mobile service visit by email: email@example.com or phone: 1(403)431-4262
- You will need to communicate the testing product you would like performed and the ideal time and location of the Mobile service visit in order to make your appointment. We will call or email you with a confirmation so please include a contact number at your home or hotel.
- Our professional staff will arrive at your location and you will be tested for (3) respiratory viruses. Your samples will immediately be delivered to our local Banff lab for diagnostic/screening.
- Your results will be emailed to you, in PDF format, within 6 hours of being tested or 1-2 hours for RUSH results.
- NEED FASTER RESULTS? Select the RUSH Results service - ADD ON. We will have you tested with priority results + documents with in 1-2 hours after testing is complete ($37).
* The Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) is a molecular test. It is an approved point of care (POC), screening test by Health Canada for diagnosing RSV, Covid19 and Influenza A & B with high accuracy.
** It is the responsibility of the patient/client to select the appropriate test(s) before our mobile service staff arrive at your location. We are not responsible for customers who purchase and are tested with the wrong product. Although we will do our best to make a followup appointment, NO refunds will be given and additional service fees and products required costs will be the responsibility of the client.