COVID 19 - NAAT Molecular test. SAME-DAY RESULTS
COVID-19 NAAT RAPID Molecular screening test that will be administered by our medical team, after booking an appointment with RESULTS in 6-hours or less.
This molecular test utilizes isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology (NAAT) for the qualitative detection SARS-CoV-2 viral nucleic acids.
- Good for entrance into Japan and China.
- Japanese (Ministry of Health) government forms/documents provided at testing service, with result documents sent digitally after sample diagnostics.
Test Ordering/Testing Process:
- Schedule your mobile service visit by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 1(403)431-4262
- You will need to communicate the testing product you would like performed and your ideal time and location (hotel room#) of the Mobile service visit in order to make your appointment. We will email or call you with a confirmation.
- An RRT professional team member will arrive at your hotel or home and you will be tested. Your sample will immediately be delivered to our local lab for diagnostic/screening.
- Your results will be emailed to you, in PDF format, within 6-hours of being tested or 1-2 hours for RUSH results.
- NEED FASTER RESULTS? Select the RUSH Results service - ADD ON. We will have you tested with priority results in 1-2 hours after testing is complete.
* The Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) is a molecular test. It is an approved point of care (POC) screening test by Health Canada for diagnosing SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) with very high accuracy.
** It is the responsibility of the patient/client to select the appropriate test(s) before our mobile service staff arrive at your location. We are not responsible for customers who purchase and are tested with the wrong product(s).
*** Client(s) will also need to provide (ID), Full Name & DOB at the testing service. We DO NOT keep or share any client information! All client info is deleted 72h after testing. Your privacy is extremely important to you and equally important to us. However, we are obligated by law to follow all current Alberta Health regulations, with regards to reporting positive results for certain tests.
Click here for information on travel destination requirements: https://www.skyscanner.ca/travel-restrictions